Confidentiality of your personal data is one of them the concerns of One Trend Business SRL, based in 11 Baiculesti, District 1, Bucharest, as a data operator.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website www.onebook.ro/en, named OneBook.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- If you are a customer, OneBook will process your personal data, such as first and last name, telephone, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, data about how you use the site, for example your behavior / preferences / habits, as well as any other data categories you provide directly of user account creation, placing an order through the site or in any other way resulting from the use OneBook.
If you create your user account on OneBook, use your account Facebook, Google or Yahoo, OneBook will process the following public profile data displayed of the respective applications: username, email address.
If you choose to create your user account only before completing an order for an available product on OneBook, your email address will be requested and an account will be created automatically. If you do not complete the order, email and the other data provided will not be stored by OneBook, and the account created will be deleted automatically.
- If you are a visitor, OneBook will process your personal data that you provide directly, such as the data you provide in the section contact / reviews / complaints, if you choose to contact us in this way.
If you voluntarily provide us personal data through the interaction with OneBook or by correspondence with us by phone, email or whatever another way, at our own will and not at our request, we will delete such data with personal data of our systems if we do not consider that their processing is necessary for a legitimate purpose of the OneBook.
Each time we visit OneBook, we automatically collect the following data:
- technical data, for example this may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used for connecting your computer to the internet, login information, type and browser version, time zone setting, browser extension types and versions (plug-in), operating system and platform, type of device and brand of mobile device; these data is collected and processed on our behalf, through the cookies of third parties and you can find more information about this in the Cookies Policy.
- data about your visit, for example this may include URL data, the information or products you have viewed or searched on the site.
If we obtain your personal data from a third part, you we will provide all relevant information about their processing as soon as possible, but no later than one month after obtaining your personal data.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
If you are a customer / visitor, OneBook processes your personal data as follows:
- for conducting the contractual relationship, respectively for taking, validating, sending and invoicing the order placed on OneBook, informing you about the order status, organizing the return of ordered products, etc.
Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of developing contractual relations between you and OneBook.
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, by means of means of distance communication (e-mail) of information (newsletter) on editorial news or events (book launches, fairs, etc.) and of informative advertising messages (regarding promotions, discounts, etc.).
To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each email.
We will not pass on your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
DATA PROCESSING TIME
As a matter of principle, OneBook will process your personal data as much as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you are a client, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual reports and subsequently according to the legal obligations (in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years from the date of conclusion financial year during which they were drawn up).
If you choose deleting your user account and unsubscribing from receiving commercial communications that we keep abreast of about our products and services, we will no longer send you such emails. However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not have the effect of automatically deleting your personal data. If you do not wish to process your personal data or you wish to delete your data, you can exercise the rights detailed below.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of processing, your data may be disclosed to partners, third parties or entities that support the business through OneBook (for example courier companies, IT service providers), or to central / local public authorities, in the following cases example listed:
- for managing OneBook;
- in cases where this communication would be necessary for the award of prizes or other facilities to the data subjects, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns, contests or raffles organized through OneBook;
- for maintaining, personalizing and improving Onebook and its services;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
Personal data may be communicated to governmental authorities, tax authorities and / or law enforcement agencies, if required by applicable law or if necessary to exercise our rights, including conditions of use, or to protect our legitimate interests (including the legitimate interests of third parties) in accordance with applicable laws.
THE RIGHTS YOU BENEFIT
Under the conditions provided by the legislation regarding the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities, as described in this document;
- the right of access to the data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from OneBook regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as the way the data is processed, the purpose for which the processing is performed, the recipients or the categories data recipients, etc;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; the rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, (“the right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
– if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
– if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
– if personal data have been processed illegally;
– in case the personal data have to be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
– personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services according to Union law or national law under which the operator is located.
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
– the person disputes the accuracy of the data, during a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
– the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
– the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
– the data subject objected to the processing (other than the direct marketing ones), for the period of time in which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
Please keep in mind that your rights described above may be limited in certain situations and are subject to applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal data. For example, your right to object to the processing of your personal data may be limited if we can prove that we have compelling legitimate reasons to process your personal data that prevail over your interests. You will need to prove your identity and provide us with other details to help us respond to your request.
We will not charge a fee to respond to your request, unless this is permitted by law and, if such a fee is levied, it will be reasonable and proportionate to your request.
For any further questions regarding how the personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us at email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We keep your personal data on company servers located within the European Union.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect personal data and prevent unauthorized access to it. We have entered into contractual relations with third parties offering hosting services and these contracts include obligations regarding the organizational and technical security of personal data.
All payment transactions will be encrypted (for example, using the TLS protocol).
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all means of authentication (for example, username, passwords, etc.) used by you.
Data transmission over the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot 100% guarantee the security of your data transmitted on our site; any transmission of personal data is done at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we will use strict security procedures to try to prevent unauthorized access.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF MINORS DATA
OneBook does not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from persons who have not attained the age of 16 years. If the parent or legal guardian is aware that the child in custody has provided OneBook with his / her personal data, he/she must immediately inform us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If we discover that a person under the age of 16 has provided personal data through OneBook, then we will destroy this information on our servers immediately, unless the parent or guardian gives explicit consent for the processing by the site of the personal data of the child for the specified purposes.
This website uses cookie files to give you a better experience when browsing our site. This processing is based on your consent expressed on the site or through the settings in your browser. For more information on how these files are used, please visit the following link:Cookies Policy.
Note: We may update this Policy periodically and we will notify you of any changes by posting the new version on the website www.onebook.ro/en.
Please check this page periodically to be informed of new changes.